TurnKey Internet was founded in Latham, New York, USA back in 1999 by Adam Wills (Founder and current CEO). Initially focused on providing advanced consulting services to Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Enhanced Telecommunications Providers.
TurnKey Internet now provides comprehensive hosting services such as Dedicated Servers, Virtual Private Servers (VPS), Colocation and Software as a Service (SaaS) products.
The customer-centric foundations have been strong from the very beginning and the company has successfully built on this over the years. This is reflected online with many outstanding 5 star reviews from longstanding happy customers. Additionally, TurnKey currently has upwards of 13,000 clients in over 100 countries worldwide. Their core offering is providing reliable, lightning-fast, and cost-effective web hosting solutions for small to medium-sized online business’.
Utilizing the very best that technology currently has to offer, TurnKey keeps their state of the art Datacenter fully stocked with the most advanced tech to provide world-class hosting solutions.
The company owns and runs their own fully certified data green center to ensure that they have complete control over the quality of service they offer. This enables their team to quickly address any issues that may occasionally arise. The green data center is optimized to be eco-friendly; this is backed up with their official SSAE 18 SOC 1 & SOC 2 with HITRUST HIPAA Certification/s.
100% Network Uptime Guarantee on ALL Services
As well as offering flexible world class hosting packages, TurnKey ensures that they provide an amazing 100% Network Uptime Guarantee on ALL Services! This is great news for small-medium sized online enterprises who are relying on their hosting provider to deliver 24/7. TurnKey go a step further by providing this offer as a binding legal agreement to their customers. So you know they mean business and are to be fully trusted!
TurnKey can offer such a high level of service due to their state of the art data center and onsite backup generators. These backup generators ensure guaranteed business continuity, even in the event of a power outage. Furthermore, redundant Juniper powered edge network and Cisco link their backbone to top tier 1 providers to ensure their 100% uptime guarantee at all times.
TurnKey Internet Customer Service & Trust
TurnKey Internet is committed to delivering outstanding customer service. They have experts on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Furthermore, they employ local expert assistance – so that you can get dedicated customer support that relates when you need it most. This eradicates the frustrations that can come from outsourcing your server requirements. Because you can get fast support that quickly answers your needs.
TurnKey has always based their company ethos around meeting the needs of their customer and providing hands-on support. In fact, because their initial offering was Consultancy, they have actually retained these values and dedicated an entire division to provide the best level of customer service possible.
You can chat with TurnKey online via their online live chat, call them, send in an email or use their support ticket system. They are available 24/7 to assist you in any way that you might require. However, in the first instance, they ask their customers to search their comprehensive Help Center. In their Help Center section, you will find a wide range of video tutorials, tech chat, knowledge base and much, much more!
TurnKey keeps you in full control of how your online business is run, which is a huge weight off the shoulders of small-medium enterprises. You get the feeling that TurnKey “has your back” and will help you to keep your online business running smoothly!
TurnKey: Earth Friendly Hosting Solutions
Customers from all around the world choose TurnKey for both economic and ecological answers to their IT needs. They are serious about being a Green Hosting provider and deliver an array of environmentally-conscious, low-impact, low-energy answers to cloud hosting. This is done by leveraging many of the clean energy systems currently available. While still ensuring the highest level of server performance.
TurnKey ensures that they offer green hosting by deploying the following:
- On-site solar power system
- Niagara Falls Hydro-Electric produced clean renewable energy
- Green-Friendly Data Center Design
- Low-voltage, green-friendly servers
TurnKey Internet has an impressive collection of Awards and Certifications, not least this Energy Star Partner Green Award:
State of the Art Data Center
TurnKey is based in the heart of the New York tech valley in a secure former US Federal Government building. They optimize the energy and data center environment via the use of energy smart cold containment pods that work via AI to monitor and alter the heat in each server. The entire center is monitored 24/7 by their engineers and further secured with high-level fire detection systems to ensure the highest level performance at all times.
TurnKey has clearly gone the extra mile in both their Data Center and also award winning customer service offering. Let’s now look at their products and packages to see how they stack up…
TurnKey: Packages and Benefits
Essentially TurnKey delivers 3 hosting solution levels: Web Hosting, SEO Hosting and Reseller Hosting in both Windows and Linux.
Shared Linux Hosting
- C10 cPanel Hosting – Unlimited SSD Storage (RAID-10 Protected), Unlimited Bandwidth, Optional dedicated IPv4 Address, One IPv6 Address included, 10 domains and optional SHA-256 2048 Bit SSL
- Unlimited cPanel Hosting– Unlimited SSD Storage (RAID-10 Protected), Unlimited Bandwidth, One dedicated IPv4 Address, One IPv6 Address included Unlimited domains and 1 SHA-256 2048 Bit SSL
Shared Windows Hosting
- Professional – 20 GB SSD Storage:(RAID-10 Protected), Unlimited bandwidth, 5 domains, 5 MySQL dbs, Optional IPv4 address’, optional SHA SSL
- Business – 50 GB SSD Storage:(RAID-10 Protected), Unlimited bandwidth, 10 domains, 10 MySQL dbs, Optional IPv4 address’, optional SHA SSL
- E-Commerce – 100 GB SSD Storage:(RAID-10 Protected), Unlimited bandwidth, 100 domains, 100 MySQL dbs, 1 IPv4 address’, FREE SHA SSL
TurnKey: Server Packages
TurnKey offer a vast array of server packages to suit all levels of business, from dedicated servers, VPS servers, cloud servers and mail servers that can either be fully managed or self managed.
Below I have listed just a few of the great dedicated server offerings with TurnKey Internet. They have so many on offer, it is great – but let’s look at a few dedicated server specs now:
- Dell PowerEdge – Dual Hexa-Core, Enterprise Level Dell PowerEdge R410 Servers, Dual Xeon X5650, Hexa-Core CPUs @ 2.66 GHz, TurnKey Dedicated Xeon Servers, 8 GB of RAM, 240 GB SSD, IPv4: 1 Usable Address (/30), IPv6: /64 Subnet, 10 TB Bandwidth and 1000 Mbit (GigE) Network Port
- Dell PowerEdge – Dual Octa-Core w/RAID Card – Enterprise Level Dell PowerEdge R620 Servers, Dual Xeon E5-2660 Octa-Core CPUs @ 2.20 GHz, TurnKey Dedicated Xeon Servers, 16 GB of RAM, RAID H310 Card – (RAID 0/1/5/10), 240 GB SSD, IPv4: 1 Address (/30) IPv6: /64 Subnet, 10 TB Bandwidth, 1000 Mbit (GigE) Network Port
- 32 GB Dell PowerEdge = Dual Hexa-Core- Enterprise Level Dell PowerEdge R410 Servers, Dual Xeon X5650 Hexa-Core CPUs @ 2.66 GHz, TurnKey Dedicated Xeon Servers, 32 GB of RAM, 240 GB SSD, IPv4: 1 Usable Address (/30), IPv6: /64 Subnet, 10 TB Bandwidth, 1000 Mbit (GigE) Network Port
- cPanel Dedicated Web Server – Intel E3-1270 3.5GHz CPU, cPanel/WHM License Included, TurnKey Dedicated Xeon Servers, Full Management & Backups, 2 x 240 GB SSD, Hardware Caching RAID Included, 1 Usable IP Address (/30), Un-Metered Bandwidth, 1000 Mbit (GigE) Network Port
VPS / Cloud Servers
TurnKey offer an additional 10% off for annual purchases! TurnKey’s VPS service is more flexible as you have full control over security settings, choice of operating system, control panels, software configuration, and applications. Additionally, as standard you get 1000 Mbit (1Gbps) network port, Unmetered bandwidth, 1 dedicated IPv4 address, /64 Subnet dedicated IPv6 address and KVM Hypervisor virtualization technology. Below I will outline the spec of the VPS/ Cloud servers with TurnKey:
- Custom – 1CPU Core, 1GB RAM, 5GB SSD Storage
- T40– 4CPU Core, 4GB RAM, 40GB SSD Storage
- T80– 8CPU Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD Storage
- T120 – 12CPU Core, 12GB RAM, 120GB SSD Storage
All in All
We were thoroughly impressed with TurnKey Internet as they ticked the box or even overachieved in all areas. From 100% uptime guarantee to green certification and awards, an amazing state of the art data center and most of all their astute customer service.
When searching the internet to find out more, there were many accounts of people being blown away with the level of service that they got from TurnKey Internet. Whether you are looking for an environmentally friendly host, or would just like a host that you can trust to deliver the best level of service, TurnKey Internet is well worth a visit.